I know I said I wouldn’t post this week, but after laying in bed for two and a half hours I figured I’d put my thoughts into action and see if that helped. So, here is what I have been thinking about for the last few hours. Hope you like it.
5 Commandments to a Healthier You
- Love Yourself – You can’t heal a body you don’t love. Treat yourself like you would treat your best friend.
- Visualize – A healthy version of yourself. If you can see it, you can be it. Thoughts become reality.
- Forgiveness – Forgive yourself and allow yourself to make mistakes, we all do. Punishing yourself will do you no good.
- Be Grateful – Start everyday by being grateful. This releases serotonin stabilizing your mood and makes you feel great.
- Only Compare Yourself to Yourself – You are unique, focus on your self-improvement.
Good luck on your journey, and have a great day!