This is my main staple I eat it every week. Its perfect for me, I make it once and I get 6 to 8 meals out of it. I nuke the leftovers for 90 seconds and I have great meal.
Prep time is probably 10-15 minutes and cook time is approximately 25-30 minutes.
You do not have to follow this recipe exactly; add the things you like. I make it different every time.
1 can of diced tomatoes drained.
2 handfuls of chopped Kale – I chop up enough to lightly cover the whole dish, use more or less if you wish.
4-6 strips of chopped bacon – you can use ham, sausage, steak, or all of them.
Seasonings of your choice – I’ll use onion and garlic powder, and a little salt and pepper.
½ cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Spray pan with nonstick olive oil.
- Pour in can of drained diced tomatoes and spread evenly.
- Add chopped veggies.
- Add chopped bacon.
- Mix up 12 eggs, add heavy whipping cream and seasonings. Mix well and stir in 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Pour egg mix in pan.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of cheddar cheese across the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes.
Let rest for 10 minutes and serve.